Norwood – Range of projects
Norwood is the largest Jewish charity in the UK supporting vulnerable children and their families, children with special educational needs and people with learning disabilities.
Founded in 1795, Norwood is one of the UK’s oldest charities and the only Jewish charity to enjoy the Patronage of Her Majesty The Queen.
We help children and adults to maximise their potential at home, at school and throughout their lives, through personalised services designed to enable choice.
We have a number of Projects available with Norwood. Volunteers are needed at:
- Mitzvah Day Community Cook In for the people we support at Edgware/Hendon Reform Synagogue
- Buckets and Spades “Paint the Wall” Project
- Kennedy Leigh – projects arts, crafts, gardening, painting and decorating
- Kennedy Leigh – cooking for homeless people of all faiths
- Packing in Kennedy Leigh for Goods for Good – for Jewish Orphanages around the world
- Arts and Crafts and cooking at Radlett Reform Synagogue Cheder
For more information about any of these projects, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org