Help care for Europe’s largest urban wetland as part of Interfaith Week
Mitzvah Day at Walthamstow Wetlands
Join the London Wildlife Trust team on November 15th and celebrate Inter Faith Week and Mitzvah Day, an annual day of faith-based social action, with practical conservation tasks at Walthamstow Wetlands.
Roll up your sleeves, it’s time to get your hands dirty! You could be chopping down invasive trees, scything meadows or building bat boxes. Whatever we get up to you will be you will be contributing towards the protection of this vital green space for the wildlife that live there and the people that enjoy it.
We will be keeping you CovidSAFE by ensuring:
• Group sizes are kept small
• Social distancing measures are in place
• Tools and equipment will not be shared
• Increased hand washing / sanitising opportunities
• 10am – 12pm
• 1pm – 3pm
Places are very limited, click here to book your place:
This event is only open to over 18’s
- All equipment and training will be provided and refreshments will be served.
- Wear old clothes you don’t mind getting dirty and strong stout footwear – old trainers or walking boots are ideal.
2 Forest Road
Postal Code: N17 9NH
London Wildlife Trust is one of 46 Wildlife Trusts, dedicated to conserving the UK’s wild habitats and species, managing around 2,300 nature reserves and supported by about 840,000 members and 43,000 volunteers.